EMF Microscopy Outreach
The Electron Microscope Facility at San Diego State University is committed to increasing the use of microscopes in education. In addition to providing access to our scanning electron microscope, we want to streamline the development of laboratory exercises that can be used in the science curriculum.
- George Lucas Foundation and the SDSU SEM in science education
Some insights into how a science teacher and his class interact in preparation for a remote access SEM session.
- Laboratory tours for the public
- SEM telemicroscopy at SDSU
- Telemicroscopy and telepresence microscopy at other laboratories
- Laboratory exercises using the SEM
- Let’s get a look at your sample! How to get an SEM picture of your sample